The Science and Clinical Application of Integrative Holistic Medicine, our Annual Conference, attracts many types of practitioners, and is appropriate for both newcomers to integrative holistic medicine and seasoned practitioners. The course is well recognized for its evidence based, academically rigorous content, presented in a thoughtful and holistic manner. Participants quite typically comment that the experience at the Annual Conference was “transformational” relative to their personal and professional lives.
Opportunities for networking and personal renewal help to deepen the learning experience, and participants also benefit greatly through personal contact with the Annual Conference speakers and the ABIHM Board of Directors throughout the week.
2014 Pre-Registration is open! The planning committee is in the process of developing the conference program. We anticipate publishing the brochures May 2014. To get a sense of what you can expect, please click here for the 2013 brochure or check out videos taken at previous conferences on YouTube. By special request, pre-registration for 2014 is now open.
Dates: October 26-30, 2014 (Pre-Conference: October 25, ABIHM Exam: October 31)
Where: San Diego, California, Paradise Point Resort & Spa
Exam: The ABIHM Paper-and-Pencil Board Certification Exam will be offered October 31st, 8 am – Noon. The exam fee is $800 through 10/3/14; $850 through 10/17/14; $900 through 10/29/14. Registration closed after 10/29/2014. Please see details here.
Pre-Registration Conference Fees: Physicians: $1,175; ABIHM Diplomate /AHMA Member: $1,075; Nurses/PAs/Allied Health Professionals: $925; Students/Residents/Fellows/Community Members: $625. The Day Rate is $350.
Credits: Physicians earn AMA PRA Category One Credit (up to 42.25 hours during the 2013 Conference). CEU’s are available for acupuncturists, DC’s, ND’s, NP’s, RN’s, PA’s, nurse midwives, dietitians, pharmacists, and psychologists.
FYI: 2015 dates have been set for October 24-29, 2015, also at Paradise Point.
• Donald Abrams, MD • Edward (Lev) Linkner, MD, ABIHM
• Daniel Asimus, MD, MSEd, ABIHM • David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM
• David Becker, MD, MPH • Joseph Pizzorno, ND
• Carol Bowman, MD, ABIHM • Rauni Prittinen King, RN, BSN, MIH, HNB-BC,CHTP/I
• Kenneth Cohn, MD • David C. Riley, MD
• Russell Faust, PhD, MD, FAAP, ABIHM • Daniel Friedland, MD, ABIHM
• Stuart Rothenberg, MD • Alan R. Gaby, MD, ABIHM
• Scott Shannon, MD, ABIHM • Mimi Guarneri, MD, FACC, ABIHM
• Malik Slosberg, DC • Daphne Goldberg, MD, ABIHM
• Jeff Sollins, MD, ABIHM • Patrick Hanaway, MD, ABIHM
• Ellen W. Stiefler, Esq. • Jamie Harvie, P.E.
• Jacob Teitelbaum, MD, ABIHM • F. Nicholas Jacobs, FACHE
• Wendy Warner, MD, FACOG, ABIHM • Wayne B. Jonas, MD, ABIHM
• Allan Warshowsky, MD, FACOG, ABIHM • Sanford Levy, MD, FACP, ABIHM • Rob Wyse
The 14th Annual Conference in St. Petersburg, FL was a great success! Please see November 2013 photos at our Google+ page.
2013 Conference CME Credits
To access CME credits and certificate, please go take the online evaluation. Your username is your email and the Activity Code 31116. Detailed instructions are located in the Conference App and have been conveyed by email. If you did not receive the post-conference email or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 652-5400.
2013 Conference Recordings
MP3 Audio Files + MP4 Synchronized PowerPoints with Audio are now available on the ABIHM Learning Library. Full streaming HD video will be available by March. All subscriptions are for one year in duration. If you purchase the videos now ($347; $297 for Diplomates), you will have immediate access to the 2011 videos and access to 2013 videos when they are loaded.
Helpful Registration Tips: